The software sizes batteries according to the Norms:
- IEEE 485-2010 – Recommended Practice for Sizing Lead-Acid Batteries for Stationary Applications
- IEEE 1115-2014 - Recommended Practice for Sizing NiCd Batteries for Stationary Applications
The software is based on client-server architecture with a central database so that an internet connection is necessary to get access to all functions of the tool.
To use the software you have to download the zip-file from the homepage of HOPPECKE and register yourself afterwards. Your registration will be checked and enabled from the HOPPECKE-team. To complete the registration you have to enter your login-data, which will be sent to your declared e-mail address, in the login screen.
Further details can be found in the installation instruction, which can be downloaded here, too. Besides the installation instruction your responsible HOPPECKE contact is available for questions concerning the HOPPECKE power-line designer. A users guide is included in the ZIP file.
Requirements Infrastructure Software Solution Battery Sizing
- System software: Micosoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- 2 GB RAM
- Min. Dual Core Prozessor, at least 2,8 GHz
- Java, starting from Version 7 Update 25
- Availability to call web services from the internet via https