grid | aquagen
Recombination system for stationary batteries
When the grid | aquagen recombination system is used, the hydrogen and oxygen gases which evolve during water decomposition are fed into the grid | aquagen recombination plugs.
By means of an integral catalyst, these gases are recombined in the form of water vapour. This water vapour condenses on the sides of the grid | aquagen vent plugs. The resultant drops of water flow downwards and are returned to the battery.
- Maintenance intervals are fully extended with even total freedom from maintenance
- Reduction in ventilation requirements leads to cost savings for air conditioning systems
- Efficiency maximised to the level of sealed batteries
- No significant escape of gases or aerosols (similar to sealed batteries)
- Reduced risk of explosion
- Operating throughout the entire lifetime of the battery