grid | power VR L
The HOPPECKE grid | power VR L battery is a sealed, stationary, lead-acid battery with fixed electrolyte. Its design principle is based on the use of gauntleted positive plates and fixation of the electrolyte by gelling. It can therefore be used horizontally in the event of limited installation space.
Its configuration with positive tubular plates and all-round protection of the active mass by woven polyester gauntlets ensures extremely high resilience. Our grid | power VR L batteries are therefore ideal for use in areas with high charge and discharge loads, such as solar applications, or for long hold times in areas such as IT/ telecommunication or security lighting.
Product design to DIN 40736 ensures highest level of compatibility when replacing existing equipment and for integration with the extension of existing battery systems. HOPPECKE grid | power VR L batteries significantly reduce your maintenance costs and contribute to sustainable economic operation.
Your advantages with HOPPECKE
Would you like to learn more about our product family
and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Maintenance-free with regard to refilling water thanks to innovative gel technology
- Very high durability due to optimized lead-calcium alloy
- Very good cycle stability due to tubular plate design
- Maximum compatibility
- Optimum use of space due to the possibility of horizontal arrangement
- Increased short-circuit protection already during installation through the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Safety lighting
- Village power supply
2.6 MB / pdf-file
1.3 MB / pdf-file
0.1 MB / pdf-file