The design principle for HOPPECKE net.power batteries is based on the use of grid plates and a fibreglass fleece as a separator in which the electrolyte is fixed. Its innovative AGM technology, compact design and ideal ergonomics due to the rear handles ensure optimum and economic use.
HOPPECKE net.power batteries combine maximum energy with minimum space requirements and are therefore used especially in telecommunications and UPS applications. Standardised dimensions and the option for central degassing enable particularly high compatibility and easy installation in ETSI and 23" racks. UL94 V-0 certification of our HOPPECKE net.power guarantees the highest safety even under demanding conditions.
Your advantages with HOPPECKE
Would you like to learn more about our product family
and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Maintenance-free with regard to refilling water - thanks to innovative Gel-ESS technology
- Maximum compatibility - dimensions analog 19"" and 23"" standards
- Good high current capability - low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- Increased short-circuit protection already during installation - through the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
- Easy assembly and installation - Battery cover with integrated handle system
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Safety lighting
- Village power supply
2.6 MB / pdf-file
0.8 MB / pdf-file
0.1 MB / pdf-file