OGi bloc HC
Vented lead-acid battery
OGi bloc HC batteries are new revolutionary vented stationary lead-acid batteries with liquid electrolyte (dilute sulphuric acid).
Batteries of the OGi bloc HC series are able to accept high-current loads and have a positive flat plate. The special feature of this series is the pocketing of the 3D structured electrode with excellent current conductance. This leads to outstanding ability to deal with high-current loads, maximum energy density per foot print, plus excellent life expectancy.
The main applications of the OGi bloc HC product range are in the field of UPS systems, but they are also perfectly suited for use as starter batteries for diesel engines.
With their conformity to the dimensions of DIN 40739 there is maximum compatibility when replacing existing installations. Increase the performance of your battery installation without taking up more space.
Other outstanding features of this new product range include robust, highly translucent and market-proven PP cases, extremely resistant to conventional cleaning agents and making it easy to check electrolyte levels, and also the HOPPECKE compound terminal / system connector. This system virtually eliminates corrosion and greatly lowers the risk of short-circuits during installation.
Do you want to extend the service life of your battery system, increase battery installation reliability and at the same time save money?
We recommend equipping HOPPECKE OGi bloc HC batteries with the HOPPECKE AquaGen® recombination system to reduce water refilling intervals to a minimum, leading to a marked reduction in maintenance costs, while at the same time increasing safety through the integral flash back protection and extending battery system life expectancy through optimisation of electrolyte level.
- Very good high-current capability - low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- High expected service life - due to double separation
- Maximum compatibility - dimensions according to DIN 40739
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Extremely extended water refi ll intervals up to maintenance-free - optional use of AquaGen® recombination system minimizes emission of gas and aerosols (Similar to sealed lead-acid batteries)
- Railway applications
- Railway control centers
- Signal systems
- Starter batteries for emergency power diesel generators
- Emergency lighting installations