Sealed lead-acid battery
HOPPECKE power.com HC batteries are based on using flat plate technology and fixing the electrolyte inside glass mats (AGM) which even take the separating function.
Based on the optimised construction, HOPPECKE power.com HC batteries offer a maximum energy density and therefore an optimal use of available space.
Optional this battery even can be delivered for horizontal assembly.
The central degassing integrated in the battery lid can, by using optional tubes, be used to carry out all occurring gases. The flat lid with integrated handle and the easy to clean surface guaranty an easy and comfortable handling by assembly as well as in operation.
Mostly HOPPECKE bloc batteries of the power.com HC type series are used in USV applications.
HOPPECKE power.com HC batteries offer a design life to 12 years and are classified as “Long life Performance” following EUROBAT.
- Maintenance-free regarding water refi lling - due innovative Gel-ESS technology
- Very good high-current capability - low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- Optimal space utilization - due to horizontal arrangement and stacking
- Optimum operational safety - integrated backfi re protection and central degassing system
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Easy assembly and installation - battery lid with integral handle
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Mobile phone stations
- Off-grid/on-grid solutions
- Power supply systems