Valve regulated lead-acid battery
HOPPECKE power.com SA batteries are based on using flat plate technology and fixing the electrolyte by gel.
The high current capability of HOPPECKE power.com SA batteries leads to small footprint and very good use of space.
The flat lid with integrated handle and the easy to clean surface guaranty an easy and comfortable handling during assembly and in operation.
Optional this battery even can be delivered for horizontal assembly.
This characteristic of HOPPECKE power.com SA batteries makes them useable in wide applications spectrum. HOPPECKE power.com SA batteries are mostly used in mobile phone stations, BTS- stations and Off- On- solutions.
HOPPECKE power.com SA batteries offer a design life of more then 12 years and are classified as “Long Life” following EUROBAT.
- Maintenance-free regarding water refilling - due to innovative gel technology
- Good high current capability and deep discharge ability - low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
- Optimum operational safety - integrated backfire protection
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Easy assembly and installation - battery lid with integral handle
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Telecommunications (mobile phone stations, BTS-stations, off-grid/on-grid solutions)
- Power supply systems
- Emergency lightning