rail | power LiOn 133V
The highest energy density combined with maximum performance
HOPPECKE lithium-ion battery systems have a modular structure and are comprised 133 V basic modules. These basic units are designed in such a way that they can be used as individual blocks or installed as a group consisting of several modules to form a larger battery system. The lithium-ion modules are available in High Energy (with high energy content) or High Power (with high power density) versions.
HOPPECKE lithium-ion basic modules have to pass extremely strict quality controls. Moreover, HOPPECKE lithium-ion modules are also UN38.3 (“Transport of lithium batteries”) and CE certified. Working closely with various certification bodies and test laboratories allows us to achieve application-specific system certifications for you. High IP protection classes can be achieved through the design and construction of suitable outer packaging (tubs, containers).
- Highly flexible due to modular system structure
- Highest possible level of operational safety thanks to integrated HOPPECKE battery management system
- Long cycle life – up to 3,500 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Compact dimensions and lightweight structure due to high energy and power density
- Excellent failure safety through intelligent parallel connection of modules