trak | aquacheck advanced
trak | aquacheck advanced is an electrolyte sensor with a two-colour LED display.
The display lights up green as long as the electrolyte level has not fallen below the minimum fill level and red when there is an electrolyte shortage. The LED is integrated into a separate housing for installation on the terminal. The length of the dipstick is adjusted in accordance with the cell type. Take advantage of the benefits offered by the trak | aquaCheck advanced, which displays when water needs to be added directly on the battery.
HOPPECKE offers two display options suited to your individual applications and requirements:
With trak | aquacheck advanced RC-S, the electrolyte level is displayed via an LED in the same visual field as the battery plug. On the trak | aquacheck advanced RC-T, the visual display is located on the side of the battery tray.
- Industrial trucks
- Cleaning machines
- Special-purpose vehicles
Norms and standards
- Permanent and reliable diagnostic instrument
- Low effort
- Easy to use for safe battery operation
- Clear condition determination through clear visualization of the electrolyte level
- Prevents possible operating errors
- Durable throughout battery life thanks to durable design