trak | FNC
Traction energy systems for continuous operation
If you wish to make use of vehicles over 24 hours/7 days without battery changing, then HOPPECKE trak | FNC provides the unique solution!
The trak | FNC alkaline battery comprises a HOPPECKE traction battery using FNC® technology combined with a microprocessor-regulated charger and a battery control unit.
Especially in businesses which produce or operate round the clock, the benefits of trak | FNC technology really show up to full advantage.
The special properties of this alkaline battery make the battery changing unnecessary. Utilisation for opportunity charging of the breaks allows 24-hour use of both vehicle and battery. At the same time, virtually 100 % availability of vehicles makes a reduction in vehicle fleet size possible.
The trak | FNC system stands out for its extremely high resistance to cycling, and the ability to operate in partly charged condition.
- maximum vehicle availability
- maximum operating reliability
- maximum operating cost savings
- no need for a central charging station
- may be used under severe conditions
- may be used in cold stores
- good reliability for planning purposes
- lower battery weight, volume and size
- Continuous operation 24/7
- Operation under extreme temperatures
- Operation under difficult conditions (e. g. high levels of vibration)