trak | powerpack lion
trak | powerpack lion is a highly efficient, modular HOPPECKE lithium-ion energy system that can be installed in existing industrial trucks which were originally designed to use lead-acid batteries. No additional vehicle-specific adjustments are required. Users can choose from a wide range of 24‑V, 48-V and 80-V batteries depending on the work profile and vehicle parameters. The energy system always comprises a lithium-ion battery and a corresponding charger. The design of the chargers ensures that the lithium-ion batteries are charged with maximum efficiency while also promoting careful handling of the batteries, in order to guarantee that their service life is as long as possible. In addition to the tray-in-tray concept, several models with different capacities are available. Each of these models can be used in a different temperature range.
Take advantage of the smooth, reliable operation that is made possible by trak | powerpack lion.
- Industrial trucks
- Agricultural and construction machinery
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Cleaning machines
- Lifting platforms
- Recreational vehicles
Norms and standards
- Transparent operating and investment costs
- Fast return on investment
- High vehicle availability throughout battery life
- Optimum productivity
- Low operating costs
- No battery change
- Extensive data analysis possible
- Reduction of CO2 emissions according to DIN 14001
- Safety for the driver and the environment is guaranteed at all times.
- Broad and Europe-wide service network