Fiber structure Nickel Cadmium battery system for stationary applications
The extremely robust FNC battery was developed on the base of the proven HOPPECKE fibre structure technology.
The active material is inserted into a fleece consisting of nickel-plated plastic fibres, which creates a very good and stable electrochemical bond between the components.
The FNC battery therefore withstands the highest shock and vibration loads and has a long service life and cycle life even under extreme temperature conditions.
Your advantages with HOPPECKE
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Operating life up to 25 years
- High cycle stability (over 3000 cycles according to EN-60623)
- Application in the temperature range from -25°C to +60 °C. With special electrolyte even temperatures down to -50 °C are possible
- Excellent resistance to electrical and mechanical abuse
- Long shelf-life without loss of performance after commissioning
Typical areas of application:
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Safety lighting
1.4 MB / pdf-file
2.1 MB / pdf-file