trak | basic FS
Take advantage of the benefits offered by the microprocessor-regulated trak | basic FS with automatic charging control for lead-acid traction batteries with fluid electrolyte. The trak | basic FS automatically adapts to the depth of discharge of the battery and can be used to charge different battery capacities thanks to the intelligent disconnect criterion and flexible device assignment (7.5 - 14 hours of charging). The charging disconnect criterion is independent of the battery age and manufacturer. In contrast to standard characteristics, the HOPPECKE charging characteristics have been developed in accordance with the WSA recommendation from the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI).
Take advantage of the benefits offered by our optimised solution, which has lower charging current changes during mains power fluctuations compared to Wa/WoWa chargers.
The solution can be retrofitted with trak | powerpack air at any time. The charging electronics can also detect slightly sulphated batteries and charge these completely.
Your advantages with HOPPECKE
Would you like to learn more about our product family
and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Automatic recharging independent of degree of discharge in robust low-frequency technology
- With one charger several battery capacities can be charged without own programming
- Lower charging current changes in case of mains deviations compared to Wa chargers
- Simplest handling
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Industrial trucks
- Utility vehicles
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Agricultural and construction machinery
- Cleaning machines
- Lifting platforms
- Wheelchairs and rehabilitation equipment
- Recreational vehicles
- Cold storage
0.4 MB / pdf-file
0.1 MB / pdf-file
0 MB / pdf-file