trak | power premium charge
The trak | power premium charge series is the first choice for all applications involving industrial trucks, storage technology devices, driverless transport systems and electric cars. Take advantage of the maximum availability of the trak | powerpack air, trak | powerpack basic, trak | powerpack eco and trak | fnc battery systems, which results from the matching of the chargers to the relevant battery types and the individually integrated power output stages. The use of high-frequency technology combined with the modular construction permits compact designs with space-saving wall mounting or floor mounting as desired. Thanks to their modular structure our systems can be individually configured to suit your investment budget in terms of performance and accessories.
The visualisation of the relevant charging stations is achieved using a modern LC display. When combined with the trak | collect battery controller, the charger can be used for several different capacities and voltages. This means that various batteries with different voltages and capacities can be charged with just one charger. HOPPECKE trak | power premium charge chargers ensure maximum reliability with maximum performance for all areas of application and technologies.
Your advantages with HOPPECKE
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- A backward counting charge level indicator provides fast and reliable information about the remaining charge time
- The efficient system management has both a CAN bus and a standard USB interface and can be networked with the trak | monitor battery management system
- Programmable charging start guarantees safe operation and reduced operating costs
- With the delayed charging start, peaks in the mains load (e.g. after a mains failure) can be reduced.
- Utilisation of the more favourable night or solar power through programmable switch-on delay and weekly programming
- Optimum life expectancy of the energy accumulator due to gentle charging
- Highest operational reliability due to modular design of the power output stages
- Adjustment of charging time, by retrofitting power output stages
- Adaptation to the customer application via software and hardware (e.g. deep-freeze application)
- Fast on-site repair through module replacement
- Large display allows the battery charge level to be read even from a distance
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Industrial trucks
- Utility vehicles
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Cleaning machines
- Agricultural and construction machinery
- Lifting platforms
- Wheelchairs and rehabilitation equipment
- Recreational vehicles
- Cold storage
1.6 MB / pdf-file
0 MB / pdf-file
0.8 MB / pdf-file