Cleaning of traction batteries
A clean battery is imperative, not only because of its external appearance, but also to avoid accidents and property damage as well as a shortened service life and availability of the batteries. The cleaning of cell carriers, trays, racks and insulators are necessary to maintain the required insulation of the cells against each other, against ground or foreign conductive parts. In addition, damage caused by corrosion and creeping currents is avoided.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Battery wet or damp cleaning without deinstallation of cells
- Incl. Suction, return and disposal of cleaning water
- Ensure that the batteries function porperly
- Prevention of leakage currents and thus reduction of self- discharge
- Prevent corrosion
Typical areas of application:
- Industrial trucks
- Agricultural and construction machinery
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Cleaning machines
- Lifting platforms
- Wheelchairs and rehabilitation equipment