The testing of an inverter is based on DIN EN 62109 and the manufacturer's specifications. It serves to ensure that the system is handled in accordance with the norms and standards. This ensures that faults are identified as quickly as possible and that suitable measures are taken in advance to prevent faults and eliminate possible faults.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Checking the charger and setting the maintenance charge if necessary
- Functional test with connected consumers
- Visual inspection of indicator lights & signal lamps, display devices (voltage, current, loads), mechanical damage/deformation (inside & outside), circuit boards and contactors, cleanliness and function of the device fan
- Measurement of input voltage, current and frequency
- Measurement of maintenance charge voltage, current, device current and the superimposed alternating current
- Inspection of the monitoring equipment
- Compliance with applicable DIN standards
- Immediate fault identification to avoid downtimes
- Prolongation of product service life
- Reduction of life cycle costs
- Proof of warranty claim
Typical areas of application: