During a capacity test or a heavy discharge, increased heat generation may occur at connectors or disconnecting devices. One reason for this may be a high transition resistance due to incorrectly tightened pole screws. Increased gassing of a single battery in the overall system can also be determined by temperature development, so that a possible defect can be detected early and action taken accordingly. The measurement is carried out with certified measuring instruments so that even the smallest thermal deviations can be detected and eliminated. The scope of services can be combined with any other service product in order to make as accurate a statement as possible about the test object in question.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Placing and removal of tools and devices
- Analysis of single connectors and the overall system
- Evaluation of the recorded results
- Image capturing during the test
- Transfer of the determined values in a log
- Detection of contact resistances Prolongation of product life Visualization of temperature curves
- Detection of contact resistances
- Prolongation of product life
- Visualization of temperature curves
Typical areas of application: