We are a global family business and a medium-sized company with heart and soul. Our roots are based in the Sauerland, but we feel at home worldwide.
We employ more than 2,000 people in 22 countries and run one of the largest research and development departments in the industry in Europe.
Today, we are the largest privately owned European manufacturer of industrial batteries.
More than 10,000 customers in 150 countries trust in HOPPECKE products, quality and reliability.
Organisational structure of the HOPPECKE family
Numbers, data, facts | The most important at a glance
- Sales in fiscal year 2023: > 530 million euros
- Number of employees: > 2.000
- 12 production locations
- 22 international subsidiaries
- More than 300 service technicians in Europe
- More than 10,000 customers worldwide in 150 countries
- 50% of the companies in the DAX and 40% of the companies in the EuroStoxx 50 are customers of HOPPECKE
With our products and solutions, we serve four application areas: trak, grid, sun and rail. In addition, all four application areas are supported by the service and its offer.
Energy solutions for intralogistics
Stationary battery systems e.g. for UPS and telecom applications
Solutions for the intermediate storage of renewable energies
Energy storage solutions for rail and metro systems