grid | Xtreme VR
High-performance pure lead AGM batteries (HPPL) of the grid | Xtreme VR series represent the highest level of development of today's lead-acid storage technologies.
They were developed to meet customer requirements for increased performance and durability, as well as for use at elevated ambient temperatures.
Due to its design as a top and front terminal version it is optimally suited both as a UPS battery in data centres and as a back-up battery in telecom applications.
The basis of the HPPL technology is the maximisation of the number of electrodes installed and the resulting larger electrochemical reaction surface, which results in a greater energy and power density for lead-acid storage technologies.
In the development of the HOPPECKE grid | Xtreme VR batteries, the focus was deliberately placed on the reworking and optimisation of all components in order to be able to fully exploit the performance gain of pure lead technology. This has redefined the standard for maintenance-free sealed batteries (VRLA).
Area of Application
- Power plants
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Safety lighting
- Control technology
Norms and standards
- High power and energy density
- Less cycle life costs (energy efficiency, maintenance, space costs)
- The high process stability and constant quality the number of the parallel strings can be increased
- Application at higher temperature is possible and the following costs for the climate infrastructure can be decreased
2.9 MB | pdf-file
3 MB | pdf-file
5.5 MB | pdf-file
1.6 MB | pdf-file