sun | air
Our sun | air electrolyte circulation system saves you time and money. Increased charging efficiency results in you needing considerably less energy. Sealed lead-acid batteries typically require up to 120% of discharged energy to be recharged to return to their initial state. This charge factor also includes the rectification of acid layering. The use of HOPPECKE sun | air substantially reduces the required charge factor. The efficiency gain is around 15% compared to charging without sun | air. Less time and energy are therefore needed to recharge the battery and achieve even distribution of the electrolyte. Our HOPPECKE sun | air also reduces service costs, since water loss is considerably reduced compared to regular charging. The HOPPECKE sun | air additionally increases the battery's operating life and provides ecological and economic benefits for your entire battery system.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Economical recharging - cost reduction through increased charging efficiency and significantly reduced charging time
- Environmentally friendly - reduced running time of additional (diesel) generators protects the environment and saves costs
- Extended battery life - no acid stratification
- Minimal maintenance costs - maintenance-free pump system with automatic control
- Reduced battery service costs - reduced water consumption leads to longer refill intervals
Typical areas of application:
- Village power supply
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Network services / Large storage facilities
4.2 MB / pdf-file
0.6 MB / pdf-file