sun | air
Electrolyte Circulation System
The HOPPECKE sun | air pumps ambient air to the bottom of each battery cell. Emerging air bubbles rise through the electrolyte, ensuring a homogeneous electrolyte density distribution in each cell. The system is switched on and off automatically and is virtually maintenance free.
The system is easy to install (plug & play), works independently and can be retrofit to sun | power V L batteries. For safe operation the system is equipped with maintenance free pump motor and filter for air intake.
- Economic recharge – increased charging efficiency, significant reduced recharge time and cost reduction
- Environment-friendly – reduced runtime of additional (Diesel) generators and cost savings
- Extended battery service life – no acid stratification
- Minimum maintenance costs – maintenance free pump system (automatically controlled)
- Reduced battery service costs – reduced water loss for longer refill intervals
- Village power supplies
- Hybrid systems
- Peak Shaving/voltage stabilisation
- Stations for mobile communications
- Sustainable tourism
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Pumping systems