sun | air
Our sun | air electrolyte circulation system saves you time and money. Increased charging efficiency results in you needing considerably less energy. Sealed lead-acid batteries typically require up to 120% of discharged energy to be recharged to return to their initial state. This charge factor also includes the rectification of acid layering. The use of HOPPECKE sun | air substantially reduces the required charge factor. The efficiency gain is around 15% compared to charging without sun | air. Less time and energy are therefore needed to recharge the battery and achieve even distribution of the electrolyte. Our HOPPECKE sun | air also reduces service costs, since water loss is considerably reduced compared to regular charging. The HOPPECKE sun | air additionally increases the battery's operating life and provides ecological and economic benefits for your entire battery system.
Your advantages with HOPPECKE
Would you like to learn more about our product family
and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Economical recharging - cost reduction through increased charging efficiency and significantly reduced charging time
- Environmentally friendly - reduced running time of additional (diesel) generators protects the environment and saves costs
- Extended battery life - no acid stratification
- Minimal maintenance costs - maintenance-free pump system with automatic control
- Reduced battery service costs - reduced water consumption leads to longer refill intervals
Typical areas of application:
- Village power supply
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Network services / Large storage facilities
4.2 MB / pdf-file
1.1 MB / pdf-file