grid | power V L
The HOPPECKE grid | power V L battery is a vented, stationary, lead-acid battery with liquid electrolyte. Its configuration with positive tubular plates and all-round protection of the active mass by woven polyester gauntlets ensures extremely high resilience. Our grid | power V L batteries are therefore ideal for use in areas with high charge and discharge loads, such as solar applications, or for long hold times in areas such as telecommunications and security lighting.
Product design to DIN ensures highest level of compatibility when replacing existing equipment and for integration with the extension of existing battery systems. The grid | power V L battery stands for extremely long resilience due to its innovative structure – made by HOPPECKE.
Combination with the grid | aquagen recombination system lengthens the interval between water refills almost to the point where no maintenance is required, thus significantly reducing operating costs.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Very long expected service life - due to optimized low-antimony selenium alloy
- Excellent cycle stability - due to tube plate design
- Maximum compatibility - design according to DIN 40736-1
- Increased short-circuit protection already during installation - through the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
- Extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance-free - optional use of the grid | aquagen recombination system minimizes gas and aerosol leakage (equivalent to sealed lead-acid batteries)
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Safety lighting
2.8 MB / pdf-file
0.1 MB / pdf-file
1.5 MB / pdf-file
0.3 MB / pdf-file