grid | aquagen pro
Use of the grid | aquagen pro recombination system involves the hydrogen and oxygen gases formed in the battery during water decomposition being fed into the aquagen plug.
An integrated precious metal catalyst recombines these gases to form water vapour. This water vapour condenses on the walls of the grid | aquagen plug. The water drops then flow down and are fed back into the battery.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Cost reduction in relation to operating and maintenance costs
- Maximum safety due to integrated flame arrester
- Reduction of ventilation requirements and thus cost reduction in ventilation technology
- Efficiency maximised to the level of sealed batteries
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Power plants
- Control technology
Accessories & options
1 MB / pdf-file
0.9 MB / pdf-file
0.1 MB / pdf-file