grid | power V H bloc
grid | power V H batteries (OGi bloc series) are low-maintenance, sealed lead-acid batteries with a positive grid plate. The special feature of this series is the pocketing of the negative plates. This protects the active mass and effectively prevents short circuits, which ensures maximum reliability.
The batteries are not only ideal for high- current applications, they are also ideally suited for partial cyclical use. grid | power V H batteries offer an excellent, very long expected service life, increased operational reliability and combine excellent performance with a robust design. Typical areas of application for the product range are power plants and energy supply systems, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), switchgear, safety lighting systems, as a battery for starting diesel and emergency power generators, as well as railway infrastructure applications.
The product design according to DIN 40738 ensures maximum compatibility when replacing and expanding existing systems and battery systems. In combination with the recombination system HOPPECKE grid | aquagen you have the option of reducing maintenance costs right through to being maintenance-free.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Reliability through long experience with this DIN product
- Commitment by all proof of suitability for the required application
- Combination of partial cycle stability, high current capability and durability
- Technical support from HOPPECKE related to all battery-, technical- and of course to the individual application- questions
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Power plants
2.8 MB / pdf-file
1.4 MB / pdf-file