grid | power V X
series GroE - vented lead-acid battery
Based on the structure of the plates as lamella corpus the battery has an extreme high reaction surface. This characteristic is corresponding to the very low internal resistance and an excellent high current behaviour. HOPPECKE grid | power V X (series GroE) batteries are excellent applicable for (nuclear) power plants or switchgear applications.
grid | power V X batteries features especially with the structure of their positive electrode as completely casted plate with a lamella structure forming the plate surface. Based on the pure-lead-technology, the high thickness of the positive electrodes and the low electrolyte density of 1.22 kg/l HOPPECKE grid | power V X (series GroE) batteries have an excellent live time expectancy up to 25 years.
The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40738 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
It is recommended to use HOPPECKE grid | power V X single cell batteries with HOPPECKE AquaGen® recombination system to reduce the number of water refill procedures to a minimum and following this even to reduce the maintenance costs. In case of using HOPPECKE grid | power V X batteries with AquaGen® recombination plugs water refilling is drastically reduced, and following this, even a total abdication from maintenance is possible.
- Maximum acceptance of high-current loads - due to specially designed Planté plate
- Excellent durability - high-quality pure lead and low acid density for reduced corrosion
- Maximum compatibility - provided by design in conformity with DIN 40738
- Higher short-circuit security even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Extremely extended water refi ll intervals up to maintenance-free - optional use of AquaGen® recombination system minimizes emission of gas and aerosols (Similar to sealed batterie)
- Power Plants
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)