grid | power V X
The grid | power V X (series GroE) is a low-maintenance, vented lead-acid 2V cell in conventional technology with liquid electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid). It is characterized by its special structure as completely cast grid with a lamellar structure. The use of high-purity grid lead with a high electrode stability and a low acid density results in an expected design life of up to 25 years.
Where grid | power V X batteries are absolutely reliable energy suppliers in critical applications. Thanks to its excellent behaviour within the entire discharge voltage load, they are ideally suited for high-current discharges of short duration and thus predestined for use in power plants and switchgear.
The product design according to DIN 40738 ensures maximum compatibility when replacing and expanding existing systems and battery installations. In combination with the recombination system HOPPECKE grid | aquagen you have the option of reducing maintenance costs to the point of being maintenance-free.
Would you like to learn more about our product family<br />and the corresponding product portfolio?
- Low investment costs
- Maximum service life due to pure lead electrodes and minimum electrolyte density
- Maximum compatibility - design according to DIN 40738
- Increased short-circuit protection already during installation through the use of HOPPECKE system connectors
- In combination with grid | aquagen recombination system, extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance-free operation
- The use of the grid | aquagen recombination system prevents the escape of gas and aerosols.
Norms and standards
Typical areas of application:
- Emergency power supply (UPS)
- Power plants
- Safety lighting
- Village power supply
Accessories & options
2.8 MB / pdf-file
0.1 MB / pdf-file
1.2 MB / pdf-file
0.3 MB / pdf-file